Thread: after installing Antec Kuhler H2O 620 computer is not booting

after installing Antec Kuhler H2O 620 computer is not booting

I have recently bought a liquid cooler for my peripherals and when I installed it in my system, then the computer is not booting at all. The liquid cooler is a Antec Kuhler H2O 620 and after everything is connected properly and back to normal, then I press the power button on the cabinet but nothing happens, I cannot hear any fans or any hard drives running at all. I dont understand what seems to be wrong here, because there is power in my computer since the usb mouse's led is blinking. I have for a 500W power supply, 4gb ram with amd processor on a Asus mobo. Please help.
    Signatures reduce available bandwidth

Re: after installing Antec Kuhler H2O 620 computer is not booting

I think that you might have disconnected a cable or a ram stick or something else, the cooler cannot do this. You will need to check properly on the motherboard if anything is not connected. You can even try to unplug all the connections and then reconnect it again and see if this time the computer boots.

Well, instead of taking out the cooler from the system, you can get into the motherboard Bios and then set it to not monitor the CPU fan speed and then apply changes and restart. Try to check now if your computer is booting to windows or not. If it is then surely there could be some issue with the cooler or something else.

Did you check whether the power cable of cooler fan is perfectly attached to the motherboards cpu_fan oins? If not, then it could be possible that you might have damaged the motherboard. You should know that there are serveral circuits embedded in the multilayer motherboard, you might have physically damaged by bending the board. It is always advised to take an expert help if you dont know what you are doing.