Thread: Antec Eleven Hundred vs Corsair Carbide Series 400R Cabinet

Antec Eleven Hundred vs Corsair Carbide Series 400R Cabinet

I am looking to buy a new air cooled cabinet for my gaming purpose. So the best that I got so far is the Corsair Carbide Series 400R Cabinet and the Antec Eleven Hundred. Price is not an issue for me. Personally I want to go for Antec Case only, but incase if you have some more suggestions then it is always welcome. Thank you

Re: Antec Eleven Hundred vs Corsair Carbide Series 400R Cabinet

Well, I think that Antec Eleven Hundred has got stunning design. The cabinet is full of details. There are two buttons on/off and reset. It also incorporates, I/O audio, two USB 3.0 connectors and two USB 2.0 on the front side. Another point worth mentioning is its 200mm fan with blue LEDs for excellent cooling. The left side of this cabinet integrates a perspex window with the ability to install two 120mm fans. This system is ideal for inserting fresh air to the graphics cards. I bet you wont be disappointed by this antec cabinet.

I am having the Antec Eleven Hundred cabinet with me and I am pleasantly surprised by the addition of an auxiliary fan on the right side of this cabinet. Its main purpose is to cool the rear of the processor. There is also a Antec 120mm fan at the back of this case. The interior of my cabinet is painted in black and its design allows us to insert up to 6 storage drives: SSD 2.5" and hard drives. Having good components is very important, but the most important part is the cable management. For this reason, Antec offers "Cable Management" on Antec Eleven Hundred.

I agree that Antec Eleven Hundred is not that bad, but if I were at your place, then I would have gone for the Corsair Carbide Series 400R Cabinet. The 400R has a 200mm fan on the door and has a plastic front and metal, hiding two 120mm fans at the lower part. The front panel has essential Power and Reset buttons two USB 3.0 ports, mini-jacks for audio and a Firewire port. A third button is also incorporated that, it is located on the right, just above the Reset button, and functions to enable or disable the LEDs of the two front fans. The Carbide 400R addresses a segment that does not lack any competition from models like Lian Li, Cooler Master, BitFenix ​​or Xigmatek.