Thread: Antec SP1 vs Jabra Solemate

Antec SP1 vs Jabra Solemate

I was aware of Antec SP1 portable Bluetooth speaker and today i have come across Jabra Solemate wireless portable speaker. I don't see much difference between their specs but there is huge difference between their prices. Jabra Solemate is almost double the price of Antec SP1, any idea why?? whats the actual difference between them? which one is more worth? Is there anyone who can answer these questions to me

Re: Antec SP1 vs Jabra Solemate

I guess Antec SP1 is having only one speaker where as Jabra Solemate is having 2 speakers + 1 woofer. Antec SP1 doesn’t seem to be sweat, dust, splash and shock resistant where as Jabra Solemate is. Jabra Solemate has nice and durable sound bag for carrying it. Solemate comes up with 8 hours wireless music time. I don’t think Antec SP1 might be delivering the same, I am not sure but I have heard that it has 4 hours wireless music time.

So all of the above things makes Jabra Solemate wireless portable speaker better and costlier.

As far as I am aware Antec SP1 portable Bluetooth speaker has 2.1 speakers, I don’t know if it has a woofer as well. Its battery Average Life is 9.0 Hours and not 4 hours. The only eye catching difference I see is the looks and build of Jabra Solemate. I mean its sweat, dust, splash and shock resistant but I don’t think these things should double its price.

I agree upon that, there is no much difference between their specifications except looks and build. I think we will have to wait until someone compares their sound quality. I have been looking after a comparison video but no one has uploaded it yet.