Thread: Windows 2003 Group Policy - Folder Redirection

Windows 2003 Group Policy - Folder Redirection

I am facing a issue with group policy here. I am working on folder redirection but somehow it looks there is a problem with that. I am trying to do the same through single user. The configuration here was not a problem. But somehow it is not working. I am having lots of audio file on the network. This is shared by many users. So that was not a issue. I thought to add something that can allow users to get all those on their local system. I just want to stop the desktop folder redirection.

I will advice you to use RSOP for the same. I am sure that will help you for in the processor. You have to run RSOP against the computer or user and then check out the settings that are applied or not. You have to verify the same in group policy. I am sure there you will be able to troubleshoot the problem. You can also try to regenerate the profile back on the machine and use the old settings once again. But for that you have to copy those settings manually.

It will be better if you explain the same issue in more detail way. I am not quiet able to understand what you actually want. If you are facing any kind of error then you have to don one thing. You have to paste the complete error log here so that you can get a more appropriate answer on the same.