Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

HID-Compliant Device fails to install in Windows XP

XP Hardware

Old 15-05-2008

HID-Compliant Device fails to install in Windows XP

I had assembled a computer and installed Windows XP on it. Later on after performing the updates it upgraded to SP3. It is working fine. The issue only lies with a keyboard in the system. There is a Logitech G15 keyboard which is giving a problem. I had tried to use the driver installation CD to install it but somehow it failed to work. When I connect the keyboard I can see a hardware installation wizard and that installs the keyboard. But it failed to do that. My entire setup is stucked on a simple keyboard installation.

Old 19-05-2008

Just go on the official website and download fresh drivers for your keyboard from there. It looks the system is missing drivers specifically for the keyboard you own. You can find a proper driver update from the official website and install the same. Perform windows update also. It will give you more option to deal with driver setup.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Tags: , ,