Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can not open Pen Drive

XP Hardware

Old 09-04-2008

Can not open Pen Drive

I am not able to open up Kingston Pen Drive connected to my system running windows xp, i am getting an error message saying "Can not find Script file "E:\VirusRemoval.vbs" I don't know what that means, it seems as if there is a virus in my Pen Drive but i am not sure about the same. Anyways i want to know if there is any other trick that i can try out to open it up, i have some important screen shots in there and i want to back up them as soon as possible.

Old 09-04-2008

Yes your pen drive is having virus in it, don't you have antivirus in your system?? If you have it, than simply connect it and let your antivirus scan it completely. If not, than install recommended antivirus like Malwarebytes and run a through scan for your pendrive first and for your system later. Malwarebytes will take care of the virus in it and will let you open up your pen drive after moving the viruses to its vault.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Tags: