Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows XP driver for Sony USB webcam CMR-PC1

XP Hardware

Old 05-04-2008

Windows XP driver for Sony USB webcam CMR-PC1

I am having Sony USB webcam CMR-PC1 and i need it Windows XP driver so that i can connect it to my computer. I have been looking after it since when but i am notable to find it anywhere. So is there anyone here who can provide me a direct link for downloading the driver or can point me to a site from where i can download it??? I need it as soon as possible so a quick response will be highly appreciated.

Old 05-04-2008

Re: Windows XP driver for Sony USB webcam CMR-PC1

Have you gone through Sony's official site??? Most manufacturer have drivers and software's for their product on their site and one can easily download them for free. So if you haven't checked out Sony official site, go through it once and let me know if you don't fine it there.
Old 05-04-2008

Re: Windows XP driver for Sony USB webcam CMR-PC1

I have checked out Sony's official site and i am not able to find it there as well. There are many sites pretending to have "Sony USB webcam CMR-PC1 windows xp driver" but they are just not having it. Either they ask me to pay for the same or they keep on redirecting to some other sites. Isn't it available for free anywhere??? I have lost the driver CD that came up with the webcam, however it was having driver for windows ME, 98 and 2000 and not xp.
Old 05-04-2008

You need to download the below driver:
Model: CMR-PC1
Added: 04 Jul 2003, 22:04
File Name: CMR-PC1r.rar
File Size: 10658212

It seems driver-download site is having it, just Google out the above details and check out driver-download site, you will have to download their DriverDetective software first and after that it will find latest driver for you.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Tags: , ,