Thread: Silicon Integrated Systems Corp. usb 2.0 controller driver downloa

Silicon Integrated Systems Corp. usb 2.0 controller driver downloa

Since updating firmware of creative zen touch it is note getting recognized by creative labs update wizard. It gets recognized by my system and windows media player but it wont sync. I have followed some articles where people had suggested me to uninstall all entries in device manager under usb controller and reboot my system. I did that an all hubs except Silicon Integrated Systems Corp. 2.0 controller got installed automatically after restart. I want to know if there is any site form where i can download driver for the sis controller? I have been digging the web for the same but i haven't found it anywhere.

Re: Silicon Integrated Systems Corp. usb 2.0 controller driver downloa

Even i have checked out sis and many other site but haven't got any luck. There are couple of sites pretending to have it but they don't. Either their link is broken or they keep on redirecting to some other sites. Anyways i want to know if you have tried uninstalling all entries from device manager and rebooting your system again??? If you haven't, than give it a try and cross check if Silicon Integrated Systems Corp. 2.0 controller gets installed or not.