Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Alternative to Logitech 60MB setpoint driver?

XP Hardware

Old 24-01-2008

Alternative to Logitech 60MB setpoint driver?

I bought a logitech Marble Mouse and i am using it on windows xp machine. I want to know if it is possible to switch the back/forward buttons to pageup/pagedown without installing Logitech Setpoint 60MB driver??? I have checked out control panel/mouse settings and there is no setting for the task i am willing to carry out.

Old 15-11-2012

Re: Alternative to Logitech 60MB setpoint driver?

I don't think that might be possible without Logitech Setpoint 60MB driver as it has been developed for carrying out such tasks. However, you can try contacting Logitech support, they might be aware of some alternate method for switching the back/forward buttons to pageup/pagedown or some alternate program.
Old 06-01-2014

Well, if you do not wish to use the setpoint then you will simply lose he DPI of the mouse. This software is used to set the DPI of the mouse to 400 standard and hence the mouse is offered at a high price. There is an alternative called X-Mouse Button Control, that you can download by searching on the net which will do the job not less in comparison.
Old 07-01-2014

Even I am using the MX518 mouse and wanted to know if there is any way to map the sensitivity and also program its switch buttons without using the setpoint software. I installed Setpoint on my system and was using most of its features that replicates the Windows built in functions but it creates registry entries and other stuffs that I dont need at all. The program is not bad but I was looking for an alternative.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Tags: , ,