Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Constant bcmwltry.exe error on Windows XP boot

XP Hardware

Old 21-08-2007

Constant bcmwltry.exe error on Windows XP boot

I own a Dell Inspiron 2200 laptop. I have a Belkin wifi adapter. I was installing this for the first time. Somehow I am not able to hook the adapter properly. I had tried to installed fresh drivers so that it can work. But when the system restarts there is a bcmwltry.exe error. It appears each time when I start the system. There is no way I can get rid of the same. I think this error appears due to the driver or software that I had installed of belkin.

Old 09-10-2007

Check the logs. There you can find more detail. It looks some of the dll file in your system is affected and due to which you got that error. Try to re-install the bluetooth adapter from scratch. Check in Startup and Msconfig. The .exe file looks to be scheduled on startup due to which the error popups on boot. The last you can do is run sfc /scannow. This scans your system for corrupt files and fix the same.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Tags: , ,