Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Nvidia card id

XP Hardware

Old 30-12-2006

Nvidia card id

Does Nvidia card have any specific id on them?? Actually i have got a nvidia card from one of my friends broken system and i am not able to make out its model number. I have tried matching its pictures with other nvidia cards but i am not bale to find out a match for it. I want to get details of it so that i can install respected driver for it in my system.

Old 31-12-2006

You can check out for its FCC ID number, these numbers are unique and if you get it than you can find details of the card you might be having.

Other than that you can simply install in your system and install any nVidia drivers from nvidia official site. As far as i am aware most of the nVidia video cards by now use the same driver. Once you are able to install a driver for it you will be listed with the card model number and other details.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Tags: