Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Device manager shows yellowed RAS Async Adapter

XP Hardware

Old 11-12-2006

Device manager shows yellowed RAS Async Adapter

I am running Windows XP with service pack 2 and have got a Marvell Yukon network PCI card in an Intel based motherboard and when I check in device manager then under Network it is showing a RAS Async Adapter with a yellow exclamation mark. I tried to update the driver but that is not working. The pc and the network seems to be working fine but I dont know what is the problem with this same issue. Thanks for any suggestions.

Old 18-12-2006

You can try to follow the steps that you can use to troubleshoot hardware configuration problems by using Device Manager. You can use Device Manager to examine and change software-configurable devices. Note that if your hardware device uses jumper pins or dip switches, you must configure the device manually. Just go to this website for more information - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310126

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware