Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Computer restarts frequently and Unexpectedly but there is no blue screen

XP Hardware

Old 04-12-2006

Computer restarts frequently and Unexpectedly but there is no blue screen

My Windows XP system restarts randomly sometime while working. There is on bluescreen nor any error. It just reboot on its own and then went back to normal. I checked the startup there was no changes in the settings. The startup looks to be using the most common services and there is no issue at all. I am still looking for a valid reason behind this sudden reboot.

Old 05-12-2006

It can be due to overheating. I was having a laptop that too has the same kind of issue. Somehow I was not able to work on it. It restarts in few minute. I added a cpu temperature in the system and it showed that my system is getting heated after few minutes of work. The reason was the fan. It is located below. So when I keep in on hardware surface the heat is not able to pass out.
Old 08-12-2006

It can be due to smps. The power supply is faulty because of which you are getting that error. There is some power related to memory fault. Go in Event Viewer located inside Control Panel. You can find the error description there. You can find ample of information on the error in it. I am sure this is a power failure issue.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Tags: , ,