Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

No Bluetooth in Control Panel

XP Hardware

Old 31-10-2006

No Bluetooth in Control Panel

When I go into the Device Manager then it is showing that the USB bluetooth that is installed on my computer is working properly but when I go into Control Panel then there is no Bluetooth anywhere listed? I am running Windows XP with Service Pack 2 on my computer. Is there anyone who can help me out with this issue? Thanks

Old 31-10-2006

Re: No Bluetooth in Control Panel

Normally, the bluetooth technology will allow you to connect different devices to the computer that you have and that too without connecting any wires. Anyhow, can you tell us what kind of devices you are trying to connect on your computer?
Old 31-10-2006

Re: No Bluetooth in Control Panel

I am trying to install a Usb dongle to my desktop but this computer doesnt have any built in bluetooth capability. This dongle is detected in Windows as ISSCBT and I have also found the driver from ivtcorporation website. So, to connect to other bluetooth devices I need to turn the discovery on and for that windows help tells me to go to control panel and then select the bluetooth devices which I cannot locate in there.
Old 28-06-2009

The kind of problem that you are facing might be if you installed third-party Bluetooth software on your computer. To fix this problem automatically, click the Fix it button or link. Click Run in the File Download dialog box, and then follow the steps in the Fix it wizard on this link - http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9662471

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Tags: , ,