Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

JMicron Technology Corp. - GIGABYTE GBB36X Controller

XP Hardware

Old 07-10-2006

JMicron Technology Corp. - GIGABYTE GBB36X Controller

I updated the drivers through Windows Update. I found some help to get new devices. My DVD drive failed to work after that. It is a newly assembled system and I do not have the motherboard driver with me. I have some raid configuration setup on the same. But somehow I am getting a error installing the same. I contacted the company to ship me the driver disc but yet waiting for some updated form them. I need some help to make this active once again.

Old 29-11-2012

Re: JMicron Technology Corp. - GIGABYTE GBB36X Controller

Did you tried to find the drivers of the same on web. Gigabyte is a leading manufacturer that provides all drivers and updates online on the web itself. And I am sure that you can get your chipset drivers easily. You just require to search through your motherboard model. Windows update can find drivers but due to some hardware there can be issue with finding appropriate updates.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Tags: , , ,