Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Driver wanted for Microsoft wireless multimedia keyboard 1.0A

XP Hardware

Old 08-09-2006

Driver wanted for Microsoft wireless multimedia keyboard 1.0A

I have purchased a Microsoft wireless multimedia keyboard at an auction site without any CD/DVD drivers for it and therefore can anyone tell me from where I can download the drivers for it. I checked on many sites but everywhere the drivers that is listed for this keyboard is not working on my computer. Can anyone help me to find the drivers? Thanks

Old 08-09-2006

Re: Driver wanted for Microsoft wireless multimedia keyboard 1.0A

Have you tried going to the official microsoft website and then searched for the drivers of your keyboards? Just go to the below link and then download the appropriate drivers:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/downloads
Old 08-09-2006

Re: Driver wanted for Microsoft wireless multimedia keyboard 1.0A

I think that the driver IntelliType Pro from microsoft website for Windows XP 32-bit works for the Microsoft Wireless MultiMedia Keyboard 1.0A, just downlaod the file and install it in your computer, from here - http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en...elite-keyboard

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware