Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Intel D101GGC Motherboard - Realtek Audio - No Audio Device on XP Pro

XP Hardware

Old 09-04-2006

Intel D101GGC Motherboard - Realtek Audio - No Audio Device on XP Pro

I am trying to fix issue on a completely new system. The system has a Intel D101GGC motherboard. After fresh XP installation there is a issue with audio device. Somehow everything works but somehow audio is not working. I had added a additional ram stick also and it works well. Windows cannot run any audio device at all. I had checked for drivers but still XP Pro is not accepting the same.

Old 10-04-2006

Go in the bios and see whether there is some kind of settings which enables or disable the audio in bios. I am sure there is something available in that which is causing the problem. I had seen in some board the settings are modified sometime due to constant changes. Enable the audio device and then reboot your system. Go in Device Manager and remove the audio device detected as broken. It will be re-installed on its own.
Old 21-04-2006

Are you planing to re-install Windows XP from scratch. If not then just try the same one more time. The audio device is not broken but due to some outdated files it is not responding well on Windows. Windows update can also help you much to fix the problem.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Tags: , , ,