Thread: sound agent 2

sound agent 2

I have a Windows XP Pro 64bit system at my office. Recently I installed sound agent 2 but whenever i try accessing it gives me an error message saying:

“QVE bus driver is not detected, reinstall the Q Sound virtual audio devices bus enumerator driver”

I am searching for this driver since last two days but dint got it yet. Can anyone please give me its download URL? Many thanks.

Re: sound agent 2

In order to get proper driver you will need to get exact name of the hardware involved. Also remember that bus enumerator, such as UAA, should be part of the sound card driver package. I could have done this search for you but your post details are not enough to understand all those things.

Thanks for the reply Maee. First let me tell you that this sound agent came with my music center, which is Philips FW M589 mini system. When I checked the system device it was mentioned Microsoft UAA bus driver for high definition audio. I tried searching both sites but dint fount the drivers yet. Can you search it for me please? Helps appreciated.

There are many models in Philips FW M589 itself, particularly there are code after the part number that indicates the location where the devices have been sold. So to me it was difficult to search but yet, here is one download you can try: http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/d...cy=us&slg=AEN#