Thread: How to Deleted Zpharaoh.exe

How to Deleted Zpharaoh.exe

Hey guys, am in urgent need of help. This is my Windows XP computer with 4 partitions (C,D,E,F). Whenever i try opening D or E of F, it gives me an error message saying “Zpharaoh.exe file is missing.” First I dint knew how is it related but later after searching on Google I came to know that it is a virus. Now as these drives contains my all important data I cannot delete them, hence I just formatted C drive and installed Windows XP again. But still the problem is same. Yet I get the same error message.

Can someone please tell me some way so that I can get rid of this problem. If it is about formatting all drives then please fist let me know how I can take my backup. Thank you very much.

Re: How to Deleted Zpharaoh.exe

Well, formatting just C drive is not gonna work in anyway because the virus has spread in all your drives, infact all folders. So you will need to delete them all to fix it. But as it contains your data, what you can do is try installing/updating your antivirus or any good Anti-Spyware program. I will suggest you any one of Norton or AVG.