Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Complete uninstall hardware driver from XP and driver cache

XP Hardware

Old 23-12-2008

Complete uninstall hardware driver from XP and driver cache

I need some help here to configure Windows XP. I had installed a software in my computer. This software uses some kind of usb lock. I saw a video tutorial of how to use this. In the video it does on showed up any software to be used with the usb device. But somehow I configured this on the all the workstations in my network. There is some issue with driver. I need to fix all the systems instantly. I just want to get rid of that driver and related software completely without leaving anything in the system. Is there a easiest way of doing this. Thanks.

Old 23-12-2008

You can do that through Control Panel. Whatever program or driver you had installed is located in Control Panel > Add/Remove Program. You can uninstall the same from there. One more way that can help you to do this is running System Restore in each system. System restore will wipe out any newly installed program and restore the old settings back as it was.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Tags: , , ,