Thread: multimedia controller

multimedia controller

I’m using a desktop running with Windows XP. Recently I put a new zebronics sound card. Since then I’m not able to use MIC any more but the output sound is working fine. I tried few troubleshooting but dint helped. Atlast when I checked in Device Manager I saw a yellow mark on multimedia controller, obviously it is for drivers. I tried searching drivers online but dint found any.

Can you guys please provide me the required drivers or any way to fix this problem? Many thanks.

RE: multimedia controller

Where did you tried searching for drivers? You will get it on your motherboard’s manufacturer website. Just visit their, select your mobo model and download the drivers. If it is not there (very rare chances) then try out Zebronics website. You will definitely get there.

Re: multimedia controller

For drivers, you can try the following. If you still need help, try to figure out which of these four cards you've got.

Under "Add-on Cards"

4 channel sound card - Crystal CS4281
    4 channel sound card - ESS
    4 channel sound card - CMedia CMI8738
    6 channel sound card - CMedia CMI8738

Re: multimedia controller

I have a problem . I have reinstall a computer and i cant install multimedia controler driver. Can you hellp me about this. My operating sistem is MS WINDOWS XP SP3, CPU:AMD sempron 3000+, ram memory is 512mb ddr 163 MHz,grafic card 128mb ati radeon 9200 pro famili, motherboard asus. CAn you help me about why my games slovly is it beacause i dont instal that drive (Multimedia controler) if is it that can you help me how to intal it i intal other drivers bat i can this i dont know why it cant because i have all cd-s and all dont hellp (TP-LINK. MOTHERBOARD,ATI RADEON,BELINEA) can you gellp me whoch of this drives can i instal MULTIMEDIA CONTROLER