Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

USB Flash Drive Partition

XP Hardware

Old 12-08-2008

USB Flash Drive Partition

I have iPAQ with 2 MB Sd flash card, i have partitioned the Sd flash card in three partition for eg A,B and C. All three Partitions are FAT32 and i had created them under WinME. I can see all three partitions in iPAQ, WinME and Win98 system. Today i connected it to a system running WinXP Pro and surprisingly it just came up with first partition i.e. A. I can see the other two partition in Administration Tools but they are appearing as inactive and i don't see any option for activating them. Is there any kind of incompatibility issue between iPAQ and WinXP Pro??? any idea?

Old 12-08-2008

Re: USB Flash Drive Partition

You cant say it incompatibility but its just that Windows 2000, XP and higher version of windows doesn't support multiple partitions on removable drives.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Tags: ,