Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Driver for Web Cam

XP Hardware

Old 02-08-2008

Driver for Web Cam

Hi, I recently bought a new webcam, i.e. Quantum QHM100LM. It came with a CD that includes drivers and webcam software. Installed all required stuffs from the CD. The webcam works fine but only until I reboot the computer or camera. Every time when I restart any of these, it appears like this is the first time I attached camera with my computer and there no drivers or software installed for the same. Even Device Manager shows it as Unknown Device.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Old 02-08-2008

Re: Driver for Web Cam

Very first thing, Which Operating system are you using with Webcam?

Secondly, instead of installing the drivers from CD, visit manufacturer?s official website, download drivers from there and install. See if it happens again?
Old 02-08-2008

Just try downloading this file. There is a single file inside, dated 2/12/2005, so I have no idea whether that will help you or not. This page came up in a search, and that is how I determined qhmpl.com might have something to do with Quantum.
Old 02-08-2008

Contact the makers of the camera for assistance with their product.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > XP Hardware
Tags: