Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

[USBd] error message

Windows XP Support

Old 27-06-2008

[USBd] error message

After restarting the computer I am getting this message "Alert! Previous attempts at booting this system have failed at Checkpoint [USBd]. For help in resolving this problem, please note this checkpoint and contact Dell Technical Support. I am also getting a message that tells keyboard failure. I have a Dell machine running Windows XP and have just installed SP3 and did not had any issue prior to this one. Can anyone please help.

Old 02-07-2008

You can try to change the USB Emulation Setting in the Bios or try to reset the Dell desktop system setup to fatory defaults and see if that works.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: