Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How can I import a video (on DVD) into Movie Maker? (and then onto Facebook)

Windows XP Support

Old 25-06-2008

How can I import a video (on DVD) into Movie Maker? (and then onto Facebook)

Can anyone tell me how to import a video on a DVD into Windows Movie Maker? The files on the DVD are mentioned below:
VIDEO_TS.BUP
VIDEO_TS.IFO
VIDOE_TS.VOB
VTS_01_0.BUP
VTS_01_0.IFO
VTS_01_0.VOB

But if I open Movie Maker, then it cannot see any of those files. What exactly are those file types? I am simply trying to get the video onto facebook.

Old 25-06-2008

Re: How can I import a video (on DVD) into Movie Maker? (and thenonto Facebook)

The steps to rip video files from DVDs and other discs, and convert them to source files for Movie Maker projects, vary by the computer, the software available, and the skills of the user. For more information, visit this website - http://www.papajohn.org/MM2-Importing-Video-Discs.html
Old 21-08-2008

Can anyone tell me how to get my movie from movie maker to youtube. I have tried that but it is not working and it says that I have to do something that I cannot understand. Please help.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,