Thread: Microsoft Plus! SuperPack for Windows XP

Microsoft Plus! SuperPack for Windows XP

I bought the Microsoft Plus! SuperPack for Windows XP for some kids at my place. After installing from the CD, and then playing some game, I clicked on F4 for additional lanes and found some free things, like chose up to 4 additional lanes and suppoer for for 4 players at one time. So, after clicking the link, then web page tells me that "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." After some research I found a website the below things:

Microsoft has discontinued Plus! SuperPack for Windows XP and Plus! Digital Media Edition. Many of the features and tools that have been enjoyed for years now can be found in new Microsoft titles and services including Windows Vista. For more information Click Here

The Microsoft Plus titles will be available in retail outlets while supplies last.

Customers will receive product support for up to three years from purchase date or through April 30, 2010, whichever date is reached first.

After clicking on the link, I found nothing about microsoft plus! superpack for Windows XP. So, if microsoft is still selling this product then there must be a way to upgrade these games? Or not?

Re: Microsoft Plus! SuperPack for Windows XP

I think that you will need to download the Microsoft Windows XP Plus! Service Pack 1 by searching it on the net and install it.

Even I am trying to find the upgrade edition of Hyperbowl Plus for my cousin, incase anyone has some luck then please let me know about it. Thanks.