Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

iTunes cannot find My Music folder.

Windows XP Support

Old 10-06-2008

iTunes cannot find My Music folder.

I had installed iTunes on my pc. I had copied all my videos in the default folders. But it looks like iTunes is having to find them. Everything is copied and are visible in Media Player. But when I try to access the same in iTunes it is not working. I want to copy some songs in my iPod and I think there is no other software than iTunes which can do this. I had seen some third party programs but I am doubtful whether it works or not.

Old 19-06-2008

Looks like iTunes is not able to load the songs in library. I do not think that is a bug. Just try to add the songs manually. You can find the details on the link below. It has an details of complete steps by which you can import your multimedia files in itunes and then simply sync the same with ipod.

Adding music and other content to iTunes
Old 09-12-2009

After wasting hours trying to find a solution in a mire of poor advice, this post is definitely a life saver.

How can something so simple be so buried and inaccessible to find.

iTunes, quit making it difficult for users to move their music about. This has nothing to do with illegal downloads, it's about practicalities. This solution should be easily searchable in your pages!!!

Thanks again Deaddancers, I registered on this site just to say that!

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , , ,