Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

windows explorer quick launch - missing icons

Windows XP Support

Old 09-06-2008

windows explorer quick launch - missing icons

I am not able to add any quick launch icon on windows explorer. I tried to manually add them but nothing worked here. I can see the option where I can right click on the task bar and then choose quick launch from toolbar. That's all. It use to come before. But not it is not working at all. How can fix this. Is there any tool available for the same. I tried to reset the theme but that did not worked.

Old 09-06-2008

Re: windows explorer quick launch - missing icons

There is a another simple way to add the icon on your task bar. For that just drag the icon from desktop to the task bar. That's all. Once you drag the icon it will pin on the task bar and will work fine. You can create icons on your desktop of whatever programs you want to hook on quick launch. There might be no icons due to which the launcher is not visible. Once you add something it will appear.
Old 10-06-2008

You can download some third party dock from the web and download them on your pc. You can simply hook ample of programs and access them whenever you want. What I do is copy all the shortcut icons in a folder. Then I link that folder on the task bard from where I can access anything instantly without going on the desktop. That makes the job more easier. While using third party docks will offer you to get more additional customization options.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,