Thread: DVD digital copy protection error with WMP 9 and 11

DVD digital copy protection error with WMP 9 and 11

I am constantly getting DVD digital copy protection error on my pc. I am trying to play DVD movies here on Media Player 9 & 11. But when I try to run some movies I am getting the protection error on the screen. This is really weird. First I got the error on Media Player 9 so I upgraded it to Media Player 11. But the upgraded version also did not worked well. How can I fix the issue.

Re: DVD digital copy protection error with WMP 9 and 11

Try to use PowerDVD. It is one of the best software available for DVD viewing. I bought this software long ago when like you I was facing problem with running dvd on my pc. Sometime the issue is also with decoders. But instead of wasting time for locating right codec or updates you can download and install PowerDVD on your system. That would be more than enough I think to fix the problem.

You can download and install media player codec pack in your pc. I think that will be more than enough to fix the problem you are facing. Codec pack helps you to fix the issue related to video viewing. So that is one of the most reasonable way to fix the issue. But if that does not work then better get PowerDVD in your pc. It is really a very nice software for running dvd videos.