Thread: Spider solitaire

Spider solitaire

This is Windows XP laptop and I’m the only Administrator of this system. I love playing Spider Solitaire game. Since last 2 days don’t know what went wrong, the game is just not opening. I mean, when I launch the game I can hear sounds in my speakers that the cards are being dealt but the screen never appears. The screen remains blank and black.

I thought re-installing the game can fix the problem but I am not able to uninstall it as well from Add and remove programs. Now I have no idea what else can be done. Hope anyone of you guys can provide me some suggestion. Please.

Re: Spider solitaire

Hello Galiher, though it is not showing up on the screen, does it show up in the task bar like when we open any window or browser, it appears in the taskbar. Dos Spider Solitaire show up?

Re: Spider solitaire

Yes are you able to see it in Task Bar? Also when you launch the game, go to Task Manager, click Process Tab and see if it is listed under process tab? Such problem also occurs when we use multiple displays and suddenly removed one without restoring the display changes. In such cases the window has been moved off the screen. Is this the case? have you ever used multiple displays on this computer? If yes, change the settings and deactivate an unused display. It should appear on your screen.