Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Digital signature does not validate or is not present

Windows XP Support

Old 19-05-2008

Digital signature does not validate or is not present

I am getting a message "Digital signature does not validate or is not present" constantly on my system. I got the error when I was trying to install Microsoft Office Home and Student Edition 2007. The only changes that was done recently on my system is my hard drive. I had replaced my old drive and added the new one. Does that is the cause of failure.

Old 18-03-2013

Re: Digital signature does not validate or is not present

The hard drive is not responsible for that issue. I am going to give you a link that has ample of information on problem you are facing. The problem can also lie with the setup that you are trying to install. It is essential that you check the installation files first. It must be not very old.

How to troubleshoot problems that may occur when you try to install a 2007 Office system program from the 2007 Office system program CD or DVD

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,