Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Security Certificate Trust Problem

Windows XP Support

Old 15-05-2008

Security Certificate Trust Problem

I am constantly getting Security Alert dialog box on my screen. It appears each time when I start my system. I am not able to understand the reason behind the same. I am not having any security stuff on my pc. Then how does the error appear. To fix the same I tried to install certificate which were installed and worked. But still the error lies on the home screen. It is not ready to go at all. I need some help here to turn this thing off completely.

Old 15-05-2008

Re: Security Certificate Trust Problem

Looks like some page that you are trying to visit requires the certificate. And the one that you had installed does not belong to the same. You will need to locate the proper certificate for the website. I am sure that will be really enough to fix the problem. It happens due to trusted site settings on the web browser which you can disable completely and then check back. Try some other browser and see whether you get proper updates or not.
Old 16-05-2008

I am going to give you a link below that will give you more information on fixing the problem with certificate stuff. The only way to fix the problem you are facing is installing Microsoft Enterprise certification authority in AD and then test back. I am sure the solution mentioned in the below link will help you in fixing the problem.

"There is a problem with this website's security certificate" when you try to visit a secured website in Internet Explorer

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,