Thread: How do I uninstall IE 8

How do I uninstall IE 8

I am looking for some plugin for Internet Explorer. I work on website development. The plugin that I am looking for is firebug. I want this for IE to trace java errors. So that I can simply fix them instantly. I am not willing to go for Visual Studio. There are some java debuggers for it but they are too costly. I was having IE 7 before. Which work really well, but as I upgrade to IE 8 it is extremely annoying. It is just an buggy browser.

Re: How do I uninstall IE 8

That is the reason I do not work on IE. I use a different browser. Like Firefox. It works fine with Firebug. You can remove IE from Control Panel. Go in Add/Remove Program. Just remove it and then you can download a older version of IE and install it in your pc. It will work properly. There are some advance tools available on web for free which can help you to work on javascript .Try google for that.

The best way to get your old browser back is system restore. You can save time in that by removing the new one and then finding the download for old one. Just run system restore and that will be more than enough for you to fix the problem. Firebug Lite plugin is available for Internet Explorer. But I am not sure on which edition it will work fine. While compare to that it works really well on other browsers. You can simply test by downloading the plugin.