Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Blurry pictures

Windows XP Support

Old 12-05-2008

Blurry pictures

All of a sudden the pictures are showing up blurry if I preview photo slideshow that I made in Movie Maker. I read that it is normal but when you show on the TV it will not be blurry. I actually want to show the slideshow on the TV but I am not sure whats the best way to get it to the TV. Will I be able to save it as a movie file and then get some type of cord to hook it up to the TV? If this can be done then what is the best way to save it? Thanks.

Old 12-05-2008

Re: Blurry pictures

Open Movie Maker and then when you complete your project save it in the .avi file format. To save it in Avi movie file, type Ctrl+P to open the Save Movie Wizard > Choose My Computer > Next > Enter a Name and a Save Location > Next > Show More Choices > Other Settings > Open the drop window and choose DV-AVI > Next > Wait while the movie is saved > Finish. After that download the following free program and install it on a computer that has a DVD burner. You can use it to create a DVD but be sure to read the guide online.
Old 13-05-2008

Re: Blurry pictures

I actually dont have a DVD burner and I am going to have to take the file to my friends computer, so should I save it to a blank CD instead of my computer so I can transfer the file to his computer.
Old 13-05-2008

You can try to save it to a folder on the hard drive first and then copy it to a flash drive, memory stick or CD for transport to the friends house. You could even upload the file to the many sites like "YouSendIt" and download it onto your friend's computer.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: