Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Dlink Wireless and SP3

Windows XP Support

Old 08-05-2008

Dlink Wireless and SP3

If anyone is using a Dlink wireless card WDA-1320 and others, then ensure you download and install the latest drivers for XP, usually version 1.30 for XP and Vista first. Usually, the service pack 3 update causes a BSOD on first restart and various errors on many boots if you have older drivers.

WZCSLDR2.exe - Entry point not found
AirGCFG.exe - Entry point not found
Rsop errors
A provider, Rsop Planning Mode Provider, has been registered in the WMI namespace, root\RSOP, but did not specify the HostingModel property.

Hope that this helps anyone.

Old 15-06-2008

RE: Dlink Wireless and SP3

Thanks for that. It usually works if they have the drivers uodates provided. For router DI-624 they don't, so AirPlusCFG.exe and WZCSLDR2.exe continue to reproduce error messages.
Old 09-09-2008

RE: Dlink Wireless and SP3

I believe that there are still no drivers available till date for DI-624 at the D-Link website. Some of the other threads on this topic are too technically dense for me to figure out what to do. Does anybody have a series of steps to resolve this?
Old 09-09-2008

Re: Dlink Wireless and SP3

The model Dlink DI-624 that you are talking about seems to be a wireless router and Routers do not require any drivers.
Old 10-09-2008

Re: Dlink Wireless and SP3

You can either try to use the tool "msconfig" or any other Start program editor and disable AirPlusCFG.exe. It is a tool to monitor the status of the wireless adaptor. The adaptor will work and the nag message will be gone.
Old 22-09-2008

Thanks, it worked for me, what I did was, I went to Start and then Run and then typed msconfig and clicked ok and then clicked Startup and unchecked the WZCSLD2 and airplusCFG.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,