Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Rise of Nations xml problem

Windows XP Support

Old 07-05-2008

Rise of Nations xml problem

Hi i just bought RoN a few days ago and im having a problem with the expansion. i can start the game just fine but when i try to host a game via gamespy arcade i get error messages that say: "translated_string.xml not loaded. File missing?", "internet_string.xml not loaded. File missing?", and "Serious Watson Error 7". Can anyone help me out??

Old 22-08-2009

Re: Rise of Nations xml problem

Try to install it again
Old 12-10-2009

Hey guys I was reading this chain and I've got a problem myself. You see, I bought the CD and installed it on my desktop, but then I lost the CD. I thought that a No-CD crack would fix this, but it seems that you need to reinstall the program for it to work, and obviously I can't reinstall the program without the CD. Any ideas?

Anyone, plz? Its been really nagging me. All the No-CD cracks I find don't work without reinstalling the game, which obviously requires the CD. This kind of defeats the purpose of a No-CD crack, as a No-CD crack is meant to mean No-CD needed!!!
Old 26-10-2009

Re: Rise of Nations xml problem

I cannot say for sure that a no-cd crack thats meant for reinstalling a game. So, it surely means that you are not pirating the game. In any case you can but another copy and see if that works.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , ,