Thread: lost product key for Fable

lost product key for Fable

I am stuck with a huge problem. I purchased a copy of Fable game about 6 months ago and installed it on my desktop. Played it for few weeks and went outstation hence never got it completed. When I came back my system died due to hardware failure. Now I bought a new gaming laptop for playing games. But when I try to install the same copy of Fable it is asking me for the Product Key which I don’t have any more. Lost somewhere.

I thought I can get it from MS Support but there also I need to enter my product key to get some response. Can anyone here pleae give me some advice or suggestion what should I do know to get the product key for fable?

Re: lost product key for Fable

Who told you that you need to enter the product key to get access to Microsoft Support site. Dude MS Support is opened for everyone, however you may be charged $35 per incident. So my suggestion is instead of paying $35 for one support, you should better buy a new copy of the game. It will be cheaper than that.

Re: lost product key for Fable

Yeah, you are correct Abdul. It will be more sensible to buy a new copy instead of paying higher amount to MS Support for help. Do you have the CD cover of the game? Product key should be right there on the cover or manual.