Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can't download videos from YouTube.

Windows XP Support

Old 21-04-2008

Can't download videos from YouTube.

I am not able to save videos from youtube. When I try Youtube downloader and enter the youtube video url and click ok then I get an error message that says "Unable download remote file, try again!" After that I tried Save2pc and enter the link and click start then I am getting "HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error Error 3." With firefox and its downloadhelper plugin, when I go to the youtube video, then the DownloadHelper icon seems to be animated which seems that it is working. Then I will play the vidoe but the DownloadHelper folder which is the default save location, is empty? So can anyone tell me a way how to download videos from youtube? Thanks.

Old 21-04-2008

I cannot say what is causing the problem in your pc, but there are many free online youtube downloaders that you can use, one such can be downloaded from vixy website. Vixy Freecorder downloads and converts video and MP3s from ANY site for free.
Old 22-04-2008

You can even use videodownloadx. It can convert all youtube videos in different file format and after waiting for sometime you can download the video that you want.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , ,