Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Test Page Failed to Print

Windows XP Support

Old 19-04-2008

There is some communications issue with HP PhotoSmart C6180. All the computers on my network can print and except for my main PC where all the home office functions happen and my media are stored. So, I know there is nothing wrong with the printer hardware. The issue started after an update for HP was installed. The printing is working fine from the main computer, but scan, fax, etc are not working at all. Can anyone please help. Thanks.

Old 01-05-2008

RE: Test Page Failed to Print

Even I am facing similar issues. Is there anyone who can help us to fix this issue? Thanks.
Old 21-07-2008

Have anyone solved this issue yet? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver printer, added device from CD, added printer manually and I am able to use the HP control panel to transfer images, scan, etc, but I am not able to print at all? Any ideas
Old 04-08-2008

Re: Test Page Failed to Print

Can you all tell us what model of HP printer all in one you are using? Have you checked for the latest drivers from HP website? There are many times that when everything fails then the USB subsystem, assuming a USB printer interface, has to be uninstalled from the Port and controller, and then reinstalled. This procedure of the usb uninstallation is to break the printer driver links, and then reinstall the drivers before the printer is connected.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: