Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How do I convert a movie maker project into a playable DVD

Windows XP Support

Old 10-04-2008

How do I convert a movie maker project into a playable DVD

I need some help with creating a playable dvd file in Windows Movie Maker. I the video I got after publishing the project file is not working on my DVD player. I am looking for some easy solution here. Does Movie Maker is having any kind of settings that will help to publish a movie format of my choice. I am having some dvd's. I checked inside them which shows the .dat file format. How can I get that from movie maker.

Old 11-04-2008

You cannot get that format from Movie Maker. You will need to download third party video convertor which will help you for the conversion process. You can download ample of video convertors from web. Just publish the movies in the default format. Then use Nero to create a dvd movie. It is having some preset from which yo can can choose to burn a DVD easily with works in almost all dvd/cd player.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,