Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Calendar, Day, date, & weather on desktop??

Windows XP Support

Old 10-04-2008

Calendar, Day, date, & weather on desktop??

I want to have my desktop display the current day, date and weather on it. I also want to be able to click on the weather icon to get further details or forecasts and I want to click on the Day, Date to open up full calendar to check the appointments that I could have. Does anyone know from where I can get it? Thanks.

Old 10-04-2008

Re: Calendar, Day, date, & weather on desktop??

Well, all you need to do is search the internet for the same widgets and download and install it on your pc.
Old 14-04-2008

You can try to use the google desktop sidebar. There are manu gadgets available, of all of them some include clocks and weather services. Also you can get the Outlook tasks and office links.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: