Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

WMS ST Notif trouble

Windows XP Support

Old 11-05-2005

WMS ST Notif trouble

There are users who are using Outlook 2003 and when they logout of their workstations then they get a message that a program is not responding. The message that is generated is - WMS ST Notif Window. This program is not responding. End now or Cancel. This problem does not happens all the time and I have tried searching for some solutions but could not find any. Any ideas?

Old 11-05-2005

Re: WMS ST Notif trouble

Have you tried to check the Outlook's Help menu that might have an item for "Detect and Repair"?
Old 08-05-2007

How many people who are having this problem are using Logitech products and running their SetPoint software? Some of their new products have email/messaging functions built in. I was experiencing the same problem, but fortunately had another system, configured exactly the same, but with a different mouse. No problems on that system. Removed the SetPoint software from the system that was having the problem. Guess what... no more error messages. I really love Logitech products. They make some of the best mice/trackballs, etc. But the people who write their software absolutely SUCK!!!

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: