Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Bluetooth Devices not Found

Windows XP Support

Old 28-03-2008

Bluetooth Devices not Found

I am trying to use bluetooth headphone on my pc. But stuck with the installation. Windows is not ready to detect my bluetooth device. The headphone that I have is Helium Digital Headhone. It came with a usb dongle. When I connect it and try to launch the bluetooth it does not detect it. It works well with my laptop. The problem lies with my XP desktop only. Can anyone here guide me to fix the issue that I am facing.

Old 28-03-2008

Looks like issue with the bluetooth device. Go in Device Manager and then check whether the Bluetooth device is installed or not. Second thing go in Msconfig and go the services tab. There ensure that bluetooth is checked. You can try re-installing the dongle back and then check back. There is an application available on web called as Bluesoleil. You can simply download and install this in your pc.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,