Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Digital (Dell)

Windows XP Support

Old 19-03-2008

Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Digital (Dell)

I am getting constant blue screen on my system. I am using Windows XP here. I searched ample of stuff to find out the cause of blue screen. Later on I found that it is due to a drive that comes in the installation disc. There is a Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Digital (Dell) driver which is causing the problem. After removing that the blue screen stopped. But it has affected the audio output of my system. I went to dell site and unable to find the drivers. What should I do here.

Old 25-03-2013

Re: Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Digital (Dell)

Try Windows Update. That will help you more. Windows Update is capable of scanning your system and provide drivers which are pending in your system fo installation. The problem would be with the version of driver. You can use a older or a new version to ensure that this bug is resolved. And if you are not able to locate the drivers online on official Dell site then it means the system is quiet old.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,