Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

LoadPerf error in Event Viewer

Windows XP Support

Old 10-03-2008

LoadPerf error in Event Viewer

I found LoadPerf error in Event Viewer. I restarted the pc and still getting the same error. This error just appeared automatically. I had not added any new stuff on my system and shocked to find this. In Event Viewer there are tons of errors available. How can I fix the same. It looks like that that it is a fake error. Because my system works really well. There is no problem with the performance or any other tool. What can I do to fix the problem.

Old 21-03-2013

Re: LoadPerf error in Event Viewer

This are registry triggered errors. They can be due to a number of different applications or software. To get rid of the same you can try out one thing. You can simply run some kind of registry cleaner software. There are ample of free tools available. You can download the same and run to wipe out unwanted registry files and then check back. I am sure that will fix the issue.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,