Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Blurred fonts on LCD monitor

Windows XP Support

Old 04-03-2008

Blurred fonts on LCD monitor

I am having a Dell Dimension system. I had formatted my system recently and updated everything. All the drivers and application which I want. But the display on the screen is blurry. I cannot get a clear view of the font on the screen. I cannot read anything here. It is really blurry. I tried to change the theme and other stuff also but it does not seems to be working. I had not added any themes here. I had just modified my existing theme to classic theme and that also does not helped much.

Old 20-03-2008

Looks like some kind of issue with the video driver. Your existing video controller is not working well due to which you are getting that problem. Just update the driver and press the auto button on your monitor. This will adjust the screen font and display and fix it well. I am sure that will be more than enough to fix the issue you are facing. Sometime due to outdated drivers this kind of issue appear. And do not forget to run auto sync of your monitor screen.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,