Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

XP plug n play drivers missing. Cant repair XP...key invalid

Windows XP Support

Old 28-02-2008

XP plug n play drivers missing. Cant repair XP...key invalid

I am facing a problem with some devices that are not working on my xp pc. I had formatted system due to virus problem. And then installed everything. Updated windows drivers and other stuff which looks to be working fine. I am facing a bit issue with plug and play devices. It is not working at all. I am having a Sony Vaio PCV-RZ22G system. First my USB hub has failed to work. It is not detected at all. Later on it failed to read my pen drive also. First I thought the issue was with the hub, but the actual problem lies with drivers.

Old 29-02-2008

Try to run a repair setup of Windows. Mostly the plug and play driver is installed in the system automatically. You can go on web and search for the plug and play driver pack. You can download that and install in your pc. I am sure that will be quiet enough for you to fix the problem. Just before running the restore process download the plug and play driver pack from web and install the same in your pc and then test back. I am sure that will be enough for you to fix the problem you are facing.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,