Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

problem registering DLL's

Windows XP Support

Old 28-02-2008

problem registering DLL's

I had just recently formatted my complete system. I had formatted and installed Windows XP on the same. I am using a slipstream edition of Windows XP with SP2 edition. I had installed IE7 & Windows Media Player on the same. I am not able to understand the issue I am facing. When I start my pc I am getting a error on the screen related to registering DLL's. I checked for Windows Update but that also did not worked well. I went inside Event Log and not able to locate information on the same. Can anyone help me here.

Old 28-02-2008

The problem lies with missing dll file. You said you are using a slipstream version of Windows XP. So it is essential that you must try to use the official CD and run a repair setup. Whoever made that CD is not proper. Some internal files are missing due to which you are getting problem. You will keep on getting the error on your screen. It is necessary that you must properly install XP back form scratch and then test back.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,