Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How do I change French spelling check to English in Outlook Expres

Windows XP Support

Old 22-02-2008

How do I change French spelling check to English in Outlook Expres

I recently installed and started Outlook Express on Windows XP Laptop. This is the first time I?m using OE. Today I found that the editor is only able to check spelling s in French language or French dictionary. How can I load English dictionary as well so that it does Spell Check.

Please let me know soon, I?m stuck badly because of the same.

Old 22-02-2008

Re: How do I change French spelling check to English in Outlook Expres

Well this problem arise when you try to install the office 2007- 2007 used different proofing tools. They are 2 methods either you can install the English Proofing tools only from office 2003. Or you can use Third party spell check for OE, You can trying Googling and check for a spell check for Outlook Express. I am very sure you can find many spell check tools. Let me know if you have any doubts about the same.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , , ,