Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Packet Miniport Scheduler #3, code 31 (can't load driver)

Windows XP Support

Old 22-02-2008

Packet Miniport Scheduler #3, code 31 (can't load driver)

I am facing problem with vpn connectivity on my network. I am getting a error continuously. The error code is 31. It says about some driver which fails to load up and it does not allow me to get a constant connectivity. I am also not able to find out which application on the backend is giving trouble. Does windows update can cause the issue. There were some updates recently based on some driver.

Old 21-03-2013

Re: Packet Miniport Scheduler #3, code 31 (can't load driver)

Go in control panel and there search for any recently installed updates. Remove the same. Next time when you check updates it is essential that you must keep the installation on manual process. Because on manual process it allows you to choose only those updates that you allow. In this way you can skip unwanted stuff. You are getting error due to some driver that you have to re-install. Check in event viewer. You will find more detailed description there.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,